Your Wii gaming experience is all about movement, action and hardcore moves. Now your Wii remote and nunchuk can keep up with your best moves, thanks to these low-profile, protective gel skins, they fit like a glove, and perform like a race car. This is where the rubber meets the gamer, includes a remote wrist strap for added security, simply slip over your Wii remote and nunchuk for a snug fit, and you're ready to game hard, go ahead, it's that easy.
Go, Diego, Go! Safari Rescue
Diego has his bag packed and is ready to set off on an awesome safari adventure across Africa. In Safari Rescue, a mean magician has mixed up all the animals for strange results, such as a zebra without stripes. Help Diego use the Magic Drum to undo the magician's mischief and save the animals of Africa. Go wild on an African Safari Rescue with Diego and pals. Along the way, you can collect stamps and photos for your African Safari Book and search the Safari Trail to learn about your favorite animals. Guide Erin the Elephant, paint stripes on zebras, jump with Baby Jaguar, stomp to scare away lions, climb up ladders and swim the river with your Wii Remote. As you travel, actual character voices from the Go, Diego, Go! TV show make it seem like you are right in the story with Diego on an incredible African safari.
* Perform 10 exciting motions with the Wii Remote, including swimming, digging, drumming and stomping
* Fix the mixed-up animals that the magician has created
* Gather stamps and photos for your African Safari Book
* Invite a friend to join you in Safari Racer mode as you race cooperatively on elephants, hang gliders, safari trucks, rubber rafts and more
* Hear authentic character voices from the Go, Diego, Go! TV show
* Join a friend using the Safari Guide Helper Feature and a second Wii Remote
* Investigate the Safari Trail to learn about your favorite animals along the way
|Manufacturer||2K Play, Intec|
|Genre||Sports And Outdoors Games|